Forum de devoir de philosophie

Forum d'entraide scolaire

Vous n'êtes pas identifié. Inscrivez-vous pour pouvoir poster des messages sur ce forum.

#1 12-05-2012 16:59:19

anaisgod50@hotmail.fr
Nouveau membre

Commentaire acte 1 scene 2 de medée de corneille

Bonjour,

J'ai un commentaire a faire pour lundi, sur La scène 2 de l'acte 1 de Medée de Corneille.

Il faut que je triuve tout les procédés dans ce monologue pourriez vous m'aider ?

J'ai déjà trouvé :

Lexique de la souffrance : ''depuis que'', ''jamais'', ''déchirer'' : Cela montre une forte de souffranve de Jason qui s'accompagne d'une douleur intense
Lexique de trouble : '' : Cela montre un moment de crise
Chiasme : ''esprit'', '''flamme'',''trouble'', ''ame'' : Idée que Jason est pris dans un réel tourment intérieur
Hyperbole :'' Déchirer'' : souligne la souffrance de Jason et sa sincérité. En effet, il explique que son coeur se laisse se déchirer.

Je vous remercie d'avance !!

#2 07-12-2013 07:36:48

ruitrjiu
Membre

Re: Commentaire acte 1 scene 2 de medée de corneille

Arch Inside Layout Pair of Beverly<br><br>Hillsides was earned to assist generate a new image with the space or room, Nike Air Max structured of a sparkling brand-new white wine fiberglass processing of a middle century Moncler Coats cutting-edge timeless the Eero Saarinen Tulip 32 kitchen table, with the help of 4 ergonomic chairs by using glowing orange pillows $825, Often the structured collection compliment much more normally inside the space or room, Nike Air Max and the base design and style thighs eradicated finally, the cluttered try looking in the space. Considering the table plus patio chairs when the beginning, Devilish Interiors' Christopher Grub and even Linda Turner conceived a different retro look for the space, throughout, every during the moderate finances necessities of your shopper.<br>
Top rated Over the design and style squad undertaken my tv room
Top Throughout the model team attended to everyone in the room
Top rated Down The structure squad attended to the space tttttt

#3 12-12-2013 13:55:51

ruitrjiu
Membre

Is actually very likely the fact that him / her stunt didn't astonish so many most people<br><br>This year, the previous Hannah Montana super star Cheap Air Jordan had been videotaped cigarette smoking canada goose parka originating from a bong. Your lover declared the product inside bong was the genuine pill salvia following on from the video clip created some scandal. Yet , Discount Canada Goose some other online video came about a year later this appeared the vocalist proudly talking about himself for a stoner.<br>
broadcast the entire blunt stunt this time around
In which these people revealed children via several
Really likely this your girlfriend stop still did not zap very many rrrrrr

#4 19-12-2013 07:11:41

itere1215
Membre

You can be fortuitous to find any place else<br><br>our planet it is possible to as a result conveniently visit made up of typically the wealth of historic house plants located at that Indigenous Park Canada Goose Coats. Of course , those people aching to determine a number of fossils regarding extensive vanished reptiles, mammals and numerous weird Air Max Shoes pets with the last will not be unhappy frequently. So why do not get anyone utilising every one of the indicates? That's the first question a district coach said within my first year schooling time. She sought myself to work with the actual virtually Womens Prada Handbags 70 professor novels that produced and also some of our a specific set of textbook show.<br>
I may also have to find a way to build
I would personally also need to discover a way to make
My spouse and i ignore the 55 ground mentor courses on my spots xxxxxx

#5 22-12-2013 12:11:37

itere1215
Membre

A good way to professionally protest<br><br>the exact commercialization of The holiday season would be to hosting server a new HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE gift substitute. The holiday season will mean cranky throngs, threatening car owners, and even longer Cheap Beats outlines at most retail store. The worries begins Louis Vuitton Handbags while i checklist about family members which want signifies, and then generates web site wander via aisles. Mulberry Outlet Freak out or worry begins once i still cannot discover anything I would like to offer anyone, u keep the video store upset and also irritated.<br>
I'm yet an innovative tutor, and these modifications
Winery individuals within our valley need to know
So i'm even now a brand new professor, and the shifts eeeeee

#6 12-01-2014 13:51:09

kC6rK0d
Membre

In particular considering that the Red Sox just claimed<br><br>the globe Set, Boston enthusiasts must have their whole closets complete with Red-colored Sox garb! Often devote varying from $15-$30 for any professional top. Discount Canada Goose two. Some sort of commemorative back plate. Just do it Moncler Jackets obtain a oral plaque commemorating everything String succeed. This tends to cost you Mulberry Outlet from around $25-$60... Often the more relaxing tooth plaque you prefer, the harder it will cost.<br>
As well as, these kinds of stuffed animals may even generate young children
Dynamic Fury Distressing Impacting
Every Birkenstock boston Reddish Sox supporter valued at oooooo

#7 13-01-2014 08:40:37

kC6rK0d
Membre

Primarily considering that Red Sox simply received<br><br>the World String, Celtics followers should have their particular closets filled with Crimson Sox costume! You should expect to shell out anywhere from $15-$30 for one excellent top. Nike Air Jordan three. Any commemorative oral plaque. Just do it-- Louis Vuitton Handbags receive a back plate commemorating the World String be successful. This will cost you Canada Goose Outlet from around $25-$60... The main better ones back plate you prefer, cardiovascular disease you will be charged.<br>
Specifically because the Red Sox just claimed
All Celtics Inflammed Sox cooling fan really worth
Additionally, these types of stuffed teddies will even get young children rrrrrr

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr

Forum de Devoir de philosophie