Grey Cup Champions The first Grey Cup was played in 1909 and was awarded for the Rugby Football Championship of Canada.
Publié le 11/05/2013
Extrait du document
1977 Montréal Alouettes Edmonton Eskimos 41-6 1978 Edmonton Eskimos Montréal Alouettes 20-13 1979 Edmonton Eskimos Montréal Alouettes 17-9 1980 Edmonton Eskimos Hamilton Tiger-Cats 48-10 1981 Edmonton Eskimos Ottawa Rough Riders 26-23 1982 Edmonton Eskimos Toronto Argonauts 32-16 1983 Toronto Argonauts British Columbia Lions 18-17 1984 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Hamilton Tiger-Cats 47-17 1985 British Columbia Lions Hamilton Tiger-Cats 37-24 1986 Hamilton Tiger-Cats Edmonton Eskimos 39-15 1987 Edmonton Eskimos Toronto Argonauts 38-36 1988 Winnipeg Blue Bombers British Columbia Lions 22-21 1989 Saskatchewan Roughriders Hamilton Tiger-Cats 43-40 1990 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Edmonton Eskimos 50-11 1991 Toronto Argonauts Calgary Stampeders 36-21 1992 Calgary Stampeders Winnipeg Blue Bombers 24-10 1993 Edmonton Eskimos Winnipeg Blue Bombers 33-23 1994 British Columbia Lions Baltimore CFLers 26-23 1995 Baltimore Stallions Calgary Stampeders 37-20 1996 Toronto Argonauts Edmonton Eskimos 43-37 1997 Toronto Argonauts Saskatchewan Roughriders 47-23 1998 Calgary Stampeders Hamilton Tiger-Cats 26-24 1999 Hamilton Tiger-Cats Calgary Stampeders 32-21 2000 British Columbia Lions Montréal Alouettes 28-26 2001 Calgary Stampeders Winnipeg Blue Bombers 27-19 2002 Montréal Alouettes Edmonton Eskimos 25-16 2003 Edmonton Eskimos Montréal Alouettes 34-22 2004 Toronto Argonauts British Columbia Lions 27-19 2005 Edmonton Eskimos Montréal Alouettes 38-35 2006 British Columbia Lions Montréal Alouettes 25-14 2007 Saskatchewan Roughriders Winnipeg Blue Bombers 23-19 *Two Grey Cups were held in 1940.
Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.. »
↓↓↓ APERÇU DU DOCUMENT ↓↓↓
- Nelson Mandela's Inaugural Address Nobel Peace Prize winner and former political prisoner, Nelson Mandela, was elected president of the Republic of South Africa in April 1994 in the country's first multiracial elections.
- Robinson Crusoe (extrait) Daniel Defoe (...) In a little time I began to speak to him, and teach him to speak to me; and, first, I made him know his name should be Friday, which was the day I saved his life.
- Dioscuri (Sons of Zeus) Greek A title used in Greek and Roman mythology for the twin brothers Castor and Polydeuces, whose Roman name was Pollux.
- Luciano PavarottiIINTRODUCTIONLuciano PavarottiRenowned Italian tenor Luciano Pavarotti was known for his mastery of the highest notes of a tenor's range and for hisjovial personality, which helped him earn a wide popular following.
- Dante Alighieri I INTRODUCTION Dante Alighieri (1265-1321), Italian poet, and one of the supreme figures of world literature, who was admired for the depth of his spiritual vision and for the range of his intellectual accomplishment.