Ice Hockey: Olympic Medalists This event was first held at the 1920 Summer Games.
Publié le 11/05/2013
Extrait du document
Ice Hockey: Olympic Medalists This event was first held at the 1920 Summer Games. Year Gold Silver Bronze 1920 Canada United States Czechoslovakia 1924 Canada United States United Kingdom 1928 Canada Sweden Switzerland 1932 Canada United States Germany 1936 United Kingdom Canada United States 1948 Canada Czechoslovakia Switzerland 1952 Canada United States Sweden 1956 USSR United States Canada 1960 United States Canada USSR 1964 USSR Sweden Czechoslovakia 1968 USSR Czechoslovakia Canada 1972 USSR United States Czechoslovakia 1976 USSR Czechoslovakia West Germany 1980 United States USSR Sweden 1984 USSR Czechoslovakia Sweden 1988 USSR Finland Sweden 1992 Unified Team Canada Czechoslovakia 1994 Sweden Canada Finland 1998 Czech Republic Russia Finland 2002 Canada United States Russia 2006 Sweden Finland Czech Republic 1998 United States Canada Finland 2002 Canada United States Sweden 2006 Canada Sweden United States Men Women Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Ice Hockey World Championship The first Ice Hockey World Championship was held in 1920.
- Men's Alpine Skiing: Olympic Gold Medalists Alpine skiing was introduced to the Olympic Games in 1936.
- Women's Alpine Skiing: Olympic Gold Medalists Alpine skiing was introduced to the Olympic Games in 1936.
- Ice Hockey: Olympic Medalists.
- Olympic Games Greek The principal athletic meeting of the ancient Greeks held every four years.