Why are we so fascinated by psychopaths?
Extrait du document
« Expression de soi/ des émotions Problématique : Why are we so fascinated by psychopaths? I) The representation of psychopaths in literature In the literature, murderers are described as people with obsessive desires, or even murderous impulses, that’s part of them, there are no explanations for their behavior. They are immoral beings who commit passionate murders on a whim. They express a feeling felt in the moment. All attention is focused in the crime, obsession and cruelty of the protagonist. In some works, the author ridicules the murderer, or then transforms him into a creature and it is then that the story almost approaches science fiction. »
↓↓↓ APERÇU DU DOCUMENT ↓↓↓
- What are reasons and why do they matter in ethics?
- WHY I'M NOT WHERE YOU ARE 5/21/63 Your mother and I never talk about the past, that's a rule.
- WHY I'M NOT WHERE YOU ARE 5/21/63 To my unborn child:
- Geography essay: Why are some countries more developed than others ?
- « Why are one billion people dying of hunger while another one billion are dying of excess? »